Friday, February 12, 2010

xin chun lian huan hui

Yesterday having a busy day in school cause of the 'xin chun lian huan hui', and it's so tired after the activities.....need to prepare,need to keep,need to plan....everything...
Sooooooo tired and i juz wanna sleep.....

The unlucky thing is,I've go a bad stomach ache yesterday....so painfull and it comes at the wrong timing....and i am suffering for that day,cause i still have prepare the games and help up my friends....but at last I'm ok....so juz forget it....

Having a fun day yesterday....I think that this year's activity is going on very smooth....and i think that maybe is that well-prepared...but I can't enjoy it very much.....but seeing others so happy......I don't feel bad either.....

The funniest thing is we have 'CAI SHAN YE' yesterday,although she is one of us (i mean prefect) but really thanks to her because she brought us so much fun....

And after this, I only realised what people have said---standing ont the stage for 10 minutes and prepare for the thing for 10 years.......and i think I've learn a lot of things throught this activity...
This activity is planned by Choon Yee and Yi Shun....(nice preparation.....hahah....and we're all from S1A)

Still remember the dance that we dance on the stage-Sorry sorry n Gee...it's just soooo fun!!!!
But we took 2 weeks to prepare it although the time is not very long but we still can cope it very well, and I am proud of it....
In my memory,we also stay back everyday after school to practise the dance...and with my friend Farah(she is soo crazy, you know before that she doesn't know she want to act or wanna dance, and I told her to dance and she said ok....and after starting to learn the dance,she scold me why I pull her to dance and it's so hard..but juz kidding and now she enjoy to dance so much!^^!)

Things can change somebody's mind like planning for the activity,everyone is going to be crazy like mad you know?So busy,need to plan the thing and we have to cope up with the homework in school also...but luckily I still can cope up with the subjects..

Arghh......I'm so fusfrated with MATHS.....how come I just don't know how to do although I understand the easy thing....oooh my god I don't want to fail in Maths this year...(cause I failed terribly last year)

Hope that this year I can improve eveything in my life....wish to... a lot....

1 comment:

  1. u stomachache yesterday?
    y dint u tell me?
    we can let u rest awhile ._.
    anyway,
    THANKS ALOT!!!!
    u help us loads (:
    love u xD

    _xL

    ReplyDelete