Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I've got a new MP4......~^^~

Oooohhhhh my godddddd!!!!I've bought a MP4....yesterday in gurney plaza......and I'm sooo excited......this is the one I saw in the HOT magazine(Farah's magazine).....this is soo cooool...!!^^

I've finally got it...cause I've been waiting so long for this...and I've picked favourite colour-PURPLE....and it's COOL purple...wat a nice colour...and I love it a lot...

Mmmm,yesterday I go to the Paradise hotel with my father.....and we went to the gynasium (it's air-condisioned)....nice equipements....cycling,jogging,whatever cause there are many more....
And after that we went swimming. It seems that I've always been there for swimming....swimming...that's cool and good for me to relax....just thinking bout floting in the water...like in heaven....

And my mother went shopping.....but finally she bought a suit of nice clothes...match her....a lot...

It's a cool day.....YESTERDAY......

My mother always saying that how come we are not going visiting and we are doing these activities????Sort of something....?dunno what to say...hehe^^

Nice New Year in 2010.....TiGeR year....ROARRRRRRrrrrrr!!!!!haha~~

No comments:

Post a Comment