Tuesday, March 9, 2010

exam....didn't get the results I want....sad...sobs...~

Aiiii....thought that this time the exam will pass throught "ALL"///but my hope is ruined.....
the first subject I failed iS Mandarin...(my god....poor mandarin)...but I really know my standards,it's just I don't want to fail any subjects in the Senior year....it's bad and I don't know what to say...

Another things is....I've only got 61 in my Ledger test because I didn't write the title.....(then 6 marks are gone,fly away.......so far away!!!!!!)
Feel a little sad today cause of the fail results;
And why can't I just study my book well..Erm,I mean concentrate well....and stop play playing....
I'M MAD AT MYSELF>>>>>>SOOoooooo GERAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When can I study properly and stop playing??????I'm CrAZY......Mad Lady!!!!!!!!
Always says that want to study well,but at last,just empty words.......soo terrible.......

How do I get rid of these things.....like the adults said...I'm not dicipline...not dicipline....not dicipline...not dicipline......not dicipline....not dicipline.......GRRRrrrrrrRRRRR!!!!!

Have to walk back home....and it's so tiring cause of the long distance, but I thinks it's ok cause I can reduce fat from the walking exercise......wish to get slim....><

Why this world don't have the real GENIE????I mean we can make our dreams come true...
but I always remember this word.....you must try your best to get the best.....
Maybe I didn't pay enough attention on my books and always reading novel and of course playing my favourite piano.......

But I just can't stop playing my piano cause I wanted to get distinction in my Grade 8 exam(and what my teacher says that less people pass this exam cause it's hard....But I think I can do it well ,or else I have to repeat the exam again......)

Oooh yess, Hui Shan told me about a lot of people's character and attitude...bad one and of course the good one's too......not bad listening the advice from her, I mean you also can learn something special and different from her...and how to manage yourself in your life.....

1 comment:

  1. Cheer up sweetheart :)
    u ain't bad at all,
    I can see that u'r really hardworking these few days.
    Just u had a lil trouble with ur luck during exams.
    nvm la, 1st term oni maa
    next term u'll get great marks if u keep it up!
    JYJY!!
    weii, ur Piano really geng aa..
    teach me !!!! >"< hehe

    ReplyDelete