Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The first day of the first senior year first exam....

Today is the first day of the first senior year first time exam......
and I'm so afraid about it cause we've got some new subjects to test,while the format of the old subjects are changed.....harder or easier.....(maybe it's easier....cause the 1st time wat!)

Today we've got the B.M,Prinsip Perakaunan and Sejarah...
The Sejarah paper just look completely the same as the exercises that we have did in class....(easier,but I don't whether I can get distinction or not.....hope that I will)

The Prinsip Perakaunan is a new subject....completely a crazier subject for me because it's like Maths need a lot of time to do it.....(I mean to count it too....),but at least I've got enough time to do it...haha^^dunno right or wrong also....hehe~~

The B.M is also .......(should I say easy?or what?)not bad at all.....
While everything is going good...hope that other subject will be the same...(and I will be lucky as today....yeaaaa!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment