Sunday, June 13, 2010

I've got a violin and I've started the violin lesson

Last Saturday I've started my violin lesson and I've a violin....
Finally a day that I can learn another instrument....
Although I'm not young anymore...but I wpn't regret for the desicion I've made...
But when I pratised the violin,my right will feel some kinda pain...muscle pain..because of the action of holding the bow...
And that's the starter's sufferring....but I will overcome it...
Besides that,I will still do well in my piano....

On that Saturday I've got my hair cut....
AND it was kinda short....compair to the old style of my hair...
ANd I seem to look different....my mom says I look like a barbie doll...

During the holiday,it was a little boring but still having a little fun..
Because I can sleep....eat...and do whatever things I want to do...
It was fun...but my parents still force me to read books...and do the school homework thing....and that was really ......(you know what i mean)

After the school reopens everything will return to the normal scene...
And I will be busy again planning for the 欢送会 and 领袖训练营 in school...
Busy.....busy......and busy......
One day I will become a 'BEE' cause they are so....BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZYYYY!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh!!!

    I wan to learn violin also!! T^T

    Envy u oni >"<

    jyjy in ur musical life journey!

    ReplyDelete