Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The first time.....in school...in front of a few of friends...

I thought the end of this year,I can have a little rest in my life...
But ended up....it's not...
Hopefully I can change something from doing wrong....

I suppose that this year I'm responsible for the 领袖训练营 things,
but I just ended up doing nothing until now....
Try to start a little.....
It's a hard beginning...
Everything starts from the very first beginning....

I was informed that I'm the one who in charge in this activity since July...
AND that time I was busying with the 欢送会thing,
and I didn't care too much on this activity...
After that was my exam.....
I've got bad results.....
Whatever just take it as a lesson for didn't prepare for the studies....

October 5th...
I went to the principal's room,n I get scolded..
I did something wrong,n I admit it....
It's all about the camp thing.....
I don't really want to express out the feeling....
Cause it's very embarassing....

Octoboer 9th...
I went in to the principal's room again....
This time I cried in the room...
It sounds like I never have a drop of tears coming out from my eyes..
However I broke my record on that day...
I cried...
What a day>>>>>
I felt very sorry for myself....

Anyway I'm trying my best to complete this task that is giving by the school..
I will complete it without any complaination....
And won't dissapointed others who expected me to do something well
AGAIN!!!!

We must listen to the advice and accept all the opinions that are given by others..

No comments:

Post a Comment