Friday, April 8, 2011

Finally waited for the day to come.....ABRSM Exam


Today I didn't go to school,cause I wanted to prepare well for the piano examination.....

This year,although my teacher didn't go to the Equatorial Hotel,
But she did send text to support me......

Felt confident this year,
I think I've done well for the scales, exam pieces and the sight-reading,
But done bad for the aural test...
Felt very wasted!!!!!

I don't want to get only pass in the exam,
I wanted to get pass with merit.....
But there are only 50% of candidates will pass in the examination,
So if I passed the exam, I should feel happy for it...

Anyway,the exam is over....
I can relax a bit....
But still have other things to handel....

Next event is 诗歌朗诵 competition....
Wish that I could do well too with the China teacher's help...

May I get success in my days.......

No comments:

Post a Comment