Friday, February 19, 2010

whatever....things....




I'm going to the "miao hui" with Farah today....wish that it will be interesting.....
and....n...n....Farah is going to borrow me the other HOT magazines again....(hope that she will bring the megan fox 1...ahahaha^^,cause I luv Megan Fox...she's sooo cool...I'll show the picture of her's)...

Today is so hot, and I'm almost going to faint...(the bad weather,but luckily no rain yet)..
Tuesday the school reopens.....and after one week, we have the mid-term test..(and I hate it a LOT!!!),especially with the new subjects.(it's a bit tough....especially book keeping)

AND these days Farah keep om sms with me.....(no money liao-~-).....and futhermore she has a lot of questions to ask...........but forget it...cause she's a nice friend(she brings happiness to me...though, I mean she also laugh like a ......lady,and she's very funny)

Goshhh....wish that I can cope up with my studies and do well in my examination...thanks god!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment